Thursday, January 18, 2007

Rebel/Shoe Fetish

Hi okay so I am thinking that my little fetish is BAD. I just spent like $150 on two pairs of shoes. It all started out when I bought a black pair of shoes for work, and they ended up making the backs of my feet bleed and swell up to the size of watermelons. The half price thing with them are just NOT worth it. So I went back and was trying to find a nice pair of funky boots for Fridays (nightclub) and either flats, or a low pair of black heels for everyday waitressing use kinda right? Well I went into Transit and thought that everything was 50% off...little to my knowledge the shoes I had chosen weren't and as a result blew all the money I made last night in tips. (sigh) Owell I work tomorrow night and Saturday I should be able to make up for it. Hopefully these shoes don't hurt me as bad!!! I could barely walk this morning!!!
Now to the rebelling...and back to my roommate. Okay so at the beginning of the year I bought a big pack of 24 rolls of toilet paper. It lasted us like a few months and then when it was her turn to buy...she bought 4 rolls... (umm okay?) because she claimed she wasn't here as much. So I was like whatever I'll just make it even out somehow. But the other day she tipped the scale and pissed me off for the last time. When the current roll ran out (which it did when she was in there) she DIDNT replace the roll. Biggest pet peeve of my life right there. I even do it for people if Im at their houses. So I had finally had enough. I took all the toilet paper out of the bathroom and she gets no more!! Hahaha...I got one up on her when she went in there and there wasn't any toilet paper! Muahahaha! Buy your own goddamn toilet paper!

No comments: