Wednesday, January 31, 2007

First Midterm...Down

I am happy to report I made it through my first part of the first midterm of this semester with no injuries so far. It was actually pretty easy I don't know why I was worried at all...well actually I wasn't really worried as of monday at all for some reason. I was pretty laid back about the whole thing which is completely unlike me. Going into it I was like meh if I fail I fail...bad BAD attitude!!! Honestly though..is it really worth the stress and worrying? My answer : NO. I have more important things to worry about although I wouldn't be able to point them out at the moment.
So interesting discovery...I must have applied for 2 credit cards somehow because another one just came in the mail. Hmm..I guess Ill be making another trip to the bank here someday soon. Maybe after biology today? I dont really feel like going because I walked all the way home I might as well just read the textbook since that's where she gets all her lectures from... Urrgh I don't feel like being here right now!. I actually don't know where I feel like being which is a little odd...
I am feeling a little "up in the air" actually. Work is work..Ive made like almost $1000 in tips...prolly like $500 in paychecks haha...so that's pretty sweet. Travel fund I think so!. Keep this up and I will be debt free after my 8 more years of school..hopefully! Im wishing I was in some psychology courses this semester so I feel like what Im doing is actually relevant to my college career choice...
Getting back to the "up in the air" feeling..Im extremly laid back about like...everything. Everything and anything in my life I am laid back about. I don't think there is such thing as stress at the moment. Maybe Ive just come to a point in my life where Im like hey..what happens happens? Hahaha okay Im gonna go slam my door (roommate needs some communication) and then write in my ACTUAL journal...lmao. Peace

No comments: