Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blind Eye

Okay so other than pink eye like two years ago this is probably the second possible stupid thing I could have done to my eyes....however it could be alot worse it just makes me kind of squirmish thinking about it. this past weekend I noticed that I couldn't see out of my left eye! Things were blurry even with glasses on or contacts in..so I was a little freaked out. I somehow found an optometrist and made an appointment to see him about it. Turns out the long nights I have been working are taking its toll. My contacts have been drier than usual, and aparently when I took them out the other night I took a chunk of skin off the top of my left eye. Hmm cool... So that's why my eye stung for like 2 hours that night... So anyways no contacts for a week and I have to put these eye drops in every few hours to help with the healing process. Hopefully that doesn't take too long because Im thinking I don't enjoy this much. Is this an excuse for new frames? So to all you who wear glasses...I never thought this was possible, but pretty please make sure you keep your contacts moist so you dont pull skin off the top of your eye!!! OucH!

Also Happy Birthday Greetings to Stefanie!! Dude You're OLD!

No comments: