Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fish

Oh goodness...taking away your toaster oven? Come on. You can do better than that. I left you in the bathroom with no toilet paper to wipe your ass with and you take away the toaster oven? Why don't you take your knives away instead. I used your dishes to hold dirty fish water while I was cleaning Rome's tank. Bet you didn't know that one did you? Don't worry if you were gonna get sick from it you would have already... it was a long time ago now. So don't ever clean, you never did anyways, don't leave your stuff in the bathroom, you never did that either, and to make it a clean slate why don't you not talk to me either...OH wait you never did that in the first place. Good luck...see where it gets you in life. You get what you give. I gave and then finally had enough. No more going out of my way for you thát's for sure.

No comments: