Wednesday, January 3, 2007

And it begins

This is me going crazy...


The winter term is now upon us as we all gear up to start the fight again. I went running this morning...my new years resolution is to like...not fall out of my running schedual so Im starting today and I cannot believe how un in shape I have become!! I never should have stopped! My hips hurt, and I kept getting cramps in my lungs. Soon enough ill over come it though and be back in the shape that I was. I just never should have stopped!!

My classes today started at 11 and then at 1. Biology does not look like its going to be a class where you can just show up...write a paper or two and pass with a decent grade... This class is going to be like blood and sweat and tears I can already tell...I wonder what Chem tomorrow..at 8am is going to be like? I dont even want to think about it omg. Lol. At least Im good at bio and have a general interest in it...So ANYWAYS...I braved the bookstore and successfully spent over 200$ on 3 books...and it really is a good thing that I can sit down beside virtually anyone and start talking because I did make a few friends in my classes today... Dont ask me what their names are now but it should be an alright semester anyways.

Tonight Im going out for supper...talking to my Mom...and going to bed early. This whole getting up for 8am thing is gonna absolutely KILL me!!!!! I know I know suck it up Michaela...but when you've gotten yourself into a lazy habit and the only waking up before 8 was to get up and go to the bathroom and then crawl back into bed until 11 I think I am going to have a wee little problem this semester! Haha. So I just talked to a friend who works at the bar that I am going to apply at and she said that maybe if I apply tomorrow then I might get to work a short shift this weekend! So fingers crossed. A girl just left so I really hope I get this job. Its at a really nice sports bar pretty close to me and yeah...friendly place altogether. I went there on my birthday and it was good times haha. They even have tv's in the washrooms aparently! Lol. That I have to see!

No comments: