Sunday, January 21, 2007

I HATE COOKING

I hate it I hate it I hate it!!! I know that my Mom is amazing at it and I dont know how she does it but I just do not think that I am up for it. I have been living on yogurt and granola, oranges and apples, and Campbell's soup for honestly the past 2 months because everything else I try to make tastes like shit!! I like making cookies or desserts or whatever but NO FOOD!!! I made stirfry last night...chicken, lots of veggies and some soya sauce and asian dressing....absolutely disgusting. So all those veggies I made...they went into the garbage! Honestly...this whole weekend the only time I ate was like icecream with Ashley...the odd piece of fruit...and food at work. Thank god for that i think I might be eating there more often. I think I need a chef. I am thinking about maybe paying like...Janice to cook for me every week, or trying to break my boyfriend down to moving up here so he could cook for me all the time. He's very good at it and very good at taking care of me. That way I wouldnt have to worry about what disgusting creation I will have to digest every day. Then there's my peachy little roommate...always eating some kind of vegetarian creation...Fish...fruit...salad... Maybe if she was a little more open to sharing and communication we could work out some kind of deal...like she can cook and I'll let her use my toilet paper. Hahahaha

By the way the job...It is going very good I really like most of the people I work with and most people tip really well Ive already saved up alot of money which is very helpful...(towards my travel fund). The only issue I have had was last friday I was only supposed to work for a few hours so I wore ridiculous shoes and by the end of the night I couldn't walk barely. I bruised the bottoms of my feet and the past weekend has been horribly painful. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. So aside from about a bottle of tylenol...endless blisters...I ended up cutting up a pair of the shoes I bought so that I wouldn't get blisters from them but they are also the ones which are the most comfortable for my bruised tootsies. We got a new manager...he's okay...kind of a dick but at least he's giving me his honest opinion and I can use it as constructively or as destructively as I want. I chose constructively and am looking to use it to help myself become a better waitress. My number one: Time management...I also have to do this in the rest of my life because Im falling a bit behind with school. Ill catch up tomorrow. That's what Monday's are for!

No comments: