Monday, January 8, 2007

How Thrilling

SO my weekend kinda sucked. Aside from sushi and hanging out at Dayna's house, sleeping all Sunday, trying to read my Biology text book and watching hours and hours of Lost episodes with Ashley I didn't do anything too exciting. (although I am now hooked on Lost and that was mighty thrilling)
My little plan on running like 4 times a week is already not happening although I made myself go today. I will make sure I go MWF for sure for sure. Only thing is is that because I haven't gone in so long..I am incredibly out of shape. I get cramps I can't run very far. (sigh) there goes last years training out the window! I guess if I can train myself once I can do it again! Hopefully I get a job soon as well so I can keep myself really busy. It makes the time go by faster b/c I really miss my boyfriend.
Its kind of good that Im up here and hes down there..it lets me focus on myself and my school but at the same time I MISS HIM LIKE CRAZY!!!!! Hopefully he gets into NAIT for next year so he will at least be in the same city! No we don't plan on living together although Im sure Ill be around him quite a bit more then than I am now!

No comments: