Monday, January 22, 2007

Dr. Pratt

I have hopefully made up my mind for the last time. I am dropping my Chem course and am transferring into Psychology at the UofA. I hate that class and I hate this semester and there is no way that I am going to do four YEARS of this! So it's off to something new for me. It just FELT right when I picked up the forms to organize my courses. Of course this first year is almost a complete write off now...Like..maybe 4 courses apply to my degree now? But you know what...I wouldn't be happy doing what I was setting myself up to do. Now it is alot more schooling (about 7 including Ph.D who knows if Ill get that far..) but I think Dr. Pratt seems like a pretty cool idea. And even then Id only be 26 when I graduate which is alot better than some 26 year olds I know now who are JUST making up their minds about what they are going to do now. So...let's see how this goes. Im gonna do some mad summer classes to catch up so Maybe I wont have to be in school for as long as that? Urrgh it's so hard to choose something that you think you are going to be completely happy doing for the rest of your life. Fortunately though I think I may have decided?

No comments: