Sunday, January 14, 2007

Blisters...Ouch!

So I do really like my job. At the moment I'm still training and figuring things out at work but hey!...you have to go through that at any job! Once Im actually waitressing on my own and know everything about what Im doing it will be fab. The shoes I bought to wear to work however, gave me enormous blisters on the backs of my heels. It hurts like a bitch. Thankfully I don't have to wear them again until Wednesday. You might find me in a shoe store once again buying yet another pair of shoes for this job!
Tonight a few people from my floor are going to go out to supper at my work..So I'll take the opportunity to double check my schedule while Im there. Hopefully a few of the girls recognize me and I get a discount. I only briefly met a few of them Friday night and know the bar tender and one girl really well (we had a class together in college) so I guess we'll see if I can get my staff discount. Haha. I know the cooks pretty good as part of my training was standing there watching them make the food and then taking it to the tables. Well I just got out of bed... (lazy me) and am now going to attempt to go through my notes, re read them if necessary...and get ready for tomorrow! Oh and grocery day... :S Im poor!

No comments: