Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Anal

I know its a gross word I really do and I hate using it but this is the word that popped into my head in Bio today as I realized the possesiveness of some people and their chairs. My biology class has like, I dunno...70 people in it? It is by far the largest class I have been in other than Chem. So you can imagine it's pretty important to get there early to get a good seat. Well stupid me I waited too long so by the time I got there the first 4 rows were filled (which is gennerally the area I prefer to sit in) so I headed to the back of the classroom and grabbed a chair on the inside of the row so I could see optimally. Little did I know that I had taken the chair of a "priness biotch." Her friend had been right behind me and as soon as I carelessly threw down my bag on the table and slumped down in the chair to get ready for my class with this chick sitting beside me, this other girl shows up and says " OoOh...I got ShAfTeD!." The chick who had been sitting next to me said "Im sorry I practically ran to our chairs!" So anyways I just still sat there just out of content that I knew I was literally "ruining someone's day," and it was a little more than amusing.
It did get me thinking about classrooms though and how posessive we are over the chairs that we may sit in for entire semesters. And think about it, ever since we were in kindergarten we have had our name on our chair, that was our place, that's where WE sit. Not miss Suzie Sunshine beside me or Frank behind me, no that is OUR chair. Which makes sense, once again another learned behavior. So Miss Princess had to be horribly seperated from her dear friend and chair of attachment which was aparently pretty tragic. My word for it; ANAL.

No comments: