Friday, March 2, 2007

The Update

Here is the official update after 4 days of taking Penicillin, freezing the coldsores and treating them six times a day for 4 days...
Mouth:
Gums are sore. Imagine spending 30 minutes flossing and brushing every morning because its so painful?? Yeah don't take that for granted definetly. Every time you do you spit out blood...lots of it...and you can't eat like...anything besides yogurt and applesauce, bananas,...juice... everything else hurts.

Lips:
Coldsores are ACTUALLY making some progress. I think they are finally drying up and going away!! I had a small one fall off...which was nasty but I was thankful that it is finally GONE!! The bigger one on my lower lip cracked around the edges today so Im taking that as a sign that its ready to fall off here soon too. I am going to love my lips after this... I would be able to deal with the mouth better if the coldsores were gone...Haha sorry for the details but Im thrilled its almost (knock on wood) over.

So yeah..other than that my day consisted of alot of changing plans.. particularly for this summer. Looks like I'll be coming back to Brooks as my summer class ran a little longer than I expected and I want to go to Costa Rica as long as I can still get a spot on the trip. I cant afford res over the summer either...I want to come home and make some mega bucks so perhaps next summer Ill chill out in Edmonton? So now I have to find a job there...quit (gasp...sob) my job up here...:( feels like I just started it!! And yeah..go back to Brooks for the summer and work in a smoky lounge... Maybe Ill get lung cancer with my luck. So anyways I dropped Philosophy too...now Im only in 2 courses..waste of time much...so anyways Im gonna kick ass in the ones im still in and then Im going to pick up an extra shift at work... yay... Well I am gonna header..Lots of studying ahead of me this weekend and I have to work in the morning so Im out!! Peace!

No comments: