Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I Love Myself TODAY

Well I love myself everyday but today I am feeling very content with everything..
Oh and if you were wondering why my blog is called Sex Pot..its just a nickname that Melissa gave me...aparently Im very sexy in a quirky stupid kind of way hahaha ;)

Anyways...I went to both classes today...ya know whatever...I made a friend too! A guy in my Edpsych class. Anyways he ended up sitting beside me in the hallway while we waited to get into the classroom and hes pretty nice. I like having random people to talk to and I absolutely love meeting new people so honeslty it sounds stupid but it totally made my day. I think its because I FiNALLY got my glasses from Mom and they are totally hot. I absolutely love them and I think they make me look really smart ahaha... which is why I wore them to my midterm.
Then Kirsten came to visit me..it was really warm outside so we spent alot of time just walking on Jasper Ave, got some Bubble Tea (yummy) and just caught up. It was nice!
Then Allison came downtown and met me at Future Shop, and we went out for supper. It was so nice!! We went to Blue Plate cafe and had like..the most AMAZING supper...definetly going back there again it was delicious. I had a filet of some kind of fish served with sweet jasmin rice and roasted vegetables. Honestly...I wanted more veggies!
Then on the walk home I had a really nice homeless looking guy ask me if I had any money for a coffee and I just had a feeling about this guy he was really nice. When I was finding some change he was like "COOL SHADES DUDE!" hahaha the guy totally made my night! I hope hes enjoying a nice Starbucks or Tim Hortons somewhere right now.
So now Im drinking a nice hot cup of peppermint tea and just relaxing. Life really is about good friends and good food! It really suprises me though...the people I keep in touch with and the ones I don't. Seems that I have alot from Brooks that I just kind of took for granted because I hated the place so passionately. Getting a little excited about going home..not gonna lie hahaha. Lost is on tonight..YAY!

No comments: