Monday, March 5, 2007

Recovery!...Near!

Hey guys!
Well Im glad to inform you all that the penicillin is starting to kick in and I feel much better. The gums are getting back to normal, and the coldsores are literally non-existant. So that makes me happier things are starting to get back to normal...whatever normal may be.
Unfortunately because things seem to be happening one after the other I ended up dropping my phone into a full glass of water last night. How it happened I have no idea. It fell out of my pocket off the bed into a glass...and I screamed, threw the glass and tore my phone apart. Thankfully it seems to be working...the only thing I have noticed is the speaker is a little quiet...so if I have to get that replaced or whatever no biggie im just glad it turns on!
AND i think I decided what Im doing this summer. Unfortunately it means leaving my current place of work (sob) for a little while... Im coming back to Brooks in May...working 80 hours a week until the end of July..and then I am going to Costa Rica for 2 weeks! Then after that I will probably move back up to Edmonton shortly after that to get my job back and get prepared for the upcoming Fall 2007 semester! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone!!! OMG! Like this time last year I was graduating high school!!! :S Im gonna be like old and married with kids soon! Definetly makes you value time when you realize how fast its going by!! Well I think thats enough for the blog for right now...I need to line up a summer job and STUDY my tooshie off!! (Midterm Wednesday and I have ALOT of material to get through by then!)
: D

OH if you wanna check out my Costa Rica trip check out this website! Its the group Im goin with and it looks like such a BLAST! :D
www.beachtravellers.com

No comments: