Wednesday, March 21, 2007

St. Patties

TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YE!!

Haha I wish I was Irish. My grandpa used to swear we were..he even had a song but I'll spare you that..perhaps another time when I remember it. So anyways since I had a shitty St. Patties day (Very depressing you dont want to hear about it but to make a long story short..I cleaned up puke got yelled at by my dick head manager...then was upset drank a whole bottle of wine and went to McDonalds with my next door neighbour friend Darren..) I am therefore going out tonight and celebrating what I missed with one of the cooks at work and another waitress and a whole bunch of other people. What's better? Is that the bar we are going to we all get a 25% discount because we work at Overtime!!! :D How much more perfect could it get?! Hahaha. Well anyways tonight should be interesting..I have to work the next morning at 11:30 but hopefully I should have things under control by then!! Haha,...

No comments: