Saturday, March 24, 2007

O'Byrnes

Hey guys. So the slide show pics are from Wednesday night at O'Byrnes. It basically turned into something of a staff party lol. It also turned into me throwing up from the number of Jager bombs Jeff made us all do. So really it was fun...lol. Fortunately I waited until I got home to do that... I worked last night and made a KILLING in tips! Haha I might work Friday nights more often now that Ive kinda figured out how this cocktail waitress thing works. I think I made more than the bartenders! Hehe. Kind of funny but I spilled an entire pint of Stella all over the porter. It was kind of in slow motion when it happened but it went all over his neck and head and then smashed on the floor. Lol. oops...
So anyways I slept in until 1pm this afternoon...which was kind of nice. And since its so warm out I am going to go for a run in a couple of hours after I finish the bio lab report!. Well anyways thats me in a nutshell right now! I'll talk to ya later!!!

No comments: