Thursday, February 15, 2007

Mog

This week I:

1. Failed a Philosophy midterm...
2. Hopefully passed a Biology midterm...
3. Had someone tell me I was more than just boobs which according to him is more than some girls can say...Thanks Dave you rock. :P
4. Told someone to screw off and find their own damn phone number in the phone book b/c all they were looking for was some clevage. (aka. Creepy ugly nasty scrubby threesome of guys and an underage chick although they did tip well they were losers...we almost kicked them out)
5. Watched the whole rest of Season 2 of Lost in like 2 days.
6. Discovered I have an absolute obsession with the new caramel and or mint Baileys and coffee! YUMM
7. Learned how to make a paralyzer :D...like not for me though haha
8. Got flowers from My Mitchell :D

I am going back to Brooks this weekend..kind of excited however I have to miss Darren's birthday...hes getting a limo package to The Ranch :( I would have loved to go! Just to like go out with a new crowd and meet some new people to hang out with...So anyways he came into work tonight and I bought him a shot since I wouldn't be able to on the weekend.. But I am excited to see my family and my Mitchell and a few friends I still talk to down there...Hahaha...Supper and or drinks Monday night perhaps at Egans. Ill prolly invite a few more people just cuz then I can see everyone all at once...Well I should go to bed...It was a busy night and tomorrow will be no exception!!...yay...

No comments: