Tuesday, February 13, 2007

ExHausted

After an absolutely exhausting weekend (which involved work and not a whole lot else) I am tired. My eyes are barely openening and I have a midterm today in Philosophy today which i honestly know nothing for. I studied for a couple hours last night on it but the concepts are so abstract and complicated that I doubt I am going to be able to write anything on it on the exam...So I'll try to bullshit my way through it but I can't see this going very well...Im more prepared for my biology midterm tomorrow though so I have all afternoon to study for that thank god....
So Im exhausted did I mention that? Friday night consisted of 11 and a half hours working...martini glasses breaking on my head and shitty tips. This is not healthy...I just want to make it through this exam half decently today...that would make me a happy person...
Im heading back to Brooks after work on Saturday..yay...Mom's cooking sounds really good right about now. Ill be there for a few days and come back on Wednesday. SOrry Guys not going out to the bar hahaha because ITS GROSS.

No comments: