Monday, February 5, 2007

I Could Not Find Eyes Like Yours ; )

For the record...yes I am listening to Shakira at the moment hehe.
Concerning the EDPY midterm last week...B+!! Hellz Yes!! That's what I'm talking about! I have spent the whole night catching up on reading..re writing notes...etc...I am motivated once more to do well in school and get good marks. Good..I was starting to get worried there! I was becoming lazy!
Well it's fricken cold and slippery out there again..looks like I am just going to get fat until the weather gets nicer out because I am NOT going to the gym...and I refuse to run outside in that crap!...whatever..haha. My Mitchell came up this weekend and we did some pretty fun stuff...mini golf, movie, bubble tea, IKEA, sushi, icecream (alot of eating hehe) and just kicked back and relaxed. It was really good because I missed him alot and it was so good to see him. Just laying around at home and doing nothing is perfect with him. He also brought me up a box of goodies from my family! I got cookies and muffins and chocolate and a toaster oven and peppermint tea and lots of other stuff! It was almost better than Christmas! Hehe. Well just thought I would update everyone about the weekend and what's up for this week! ----> STUDYING and working this weekend!! :D (I need to make some moola!!!!!!)

No comments: