Thursday, February 8, 2007

FAT

I feel absolutely sluggish. I haven't gone running in over two weeks now because of the cold shitty weather outside so I am feeling seriously out of shape and am probably gaining the pounds as I sit here hour after hour studying and snacking...WARM WEATHER HURRY UP!!! If it doesnt get warmer by March I am going to end up having a clogged artery or something... well needless to say I might just have to resort to going outside in this freezing cold and just suck it up because I refuse to go to the gym!! It stinks...people look at you...its a fashion show...no thanks. So I guess Ill just wait until the spring and then kick myself in the ass for waiting so long to get active again!! ahahaha.
Also..I don't want to work tonight. I work Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and then I have two midterms next week which I have not started studying for yet...Hmm...I have absolutely NO idea how I am going to pull this off.. I guess I know that I work better under pressure to learn things so I know it will be okay. Im not stressing though which is a little odd. Guess I know there are bigger things I could be worrying about instead (couldnt tell you what they are) but there could be. Things could always be worse... haha. I guess I know for next time to look ahead in the calendar a little bit...because honestly this caught up to me way faster than I anticipated...I completely thought I had another week in there to study but this year is going by much faster it seems...
Tip of the week: Always plan out the whole month on a calendar and write everything down!!!!

No comments: