Friday, December 15, 2006

Well Miss Dayna...

So to celebrate exams and first semester being over..Dayna and I decided we should cater to the occasion. We made some yummy cocktails at her apartment (sex under the boardwalk..and some of our own concoctions...raspberry and watermelon liqueur peach schnapps and vodka is amazing by the way we renamed it jollyrancher) and after about 3 for me and like 5 for her we were starting to wonder if we were actually going to make it out ahhaha. We stopped by the Stonehouse...then to Filthy McNastys...then to the Globe...then to the Stonehouse again because we wanted wings in a major way....and omg were they good! Hahaha. So after meeting a creepy french guy...being invited to some house party and turning down all of them we decided to call it quits...lets just say i was ready to pass out by then haha. So I walked home at 2am..bad idea..but I made it and woke up sideways on the my bed this morning hugging my Stitch doll from Janice...hehe this is why I need my boyfriend up here with me I need something that hugs back!

No comments: