Saturday, December 9, 2006

Unexpected: Life

Oh wow well I FINALLY finished my christmas shopping and I hope I dont have to set foot in another mall unless its shopping for myself! lol jks but seriously... It was nuts in there today! Alot of the line ups I just left and decided I could find something better somewhere else but I found some amazing deals which were actually unexpected! probably saved me somewhere in the ball park of $40! VERY exciting...
So at the moment, here is my current dilemma! I got recommended to be an R.A here in residence which is all cool and everything..I would get my own room (which would be a godsend because I'm about ready to lose it in the current situation) and would have a job in the same building that I live in! I would meet tonnes of people and things would be fine and dandy. I also got asked to apply at a near by bar.. I would definetly jump on that because I know I would be making tonnes of tips and it would be awesome. I kind of want to stay over the summer and the job at the bar would definetly be a good thing because I am going soooo broke ass. So thats it! Oh and also do I stay over the summer?? I HATE Brooks with probably the biggest passion ever and wouldnt have a decent place to waitress because everything is still smoking and yeah...thats not very appealing for me to want to work in right now. So there ya go..In Edmonton I could enroll for a summer or spring course and get caught up with school..have a decent job and be with most of my friends..Aahh decisions decisions...

No comments: