Thursday, December 7, 2006

18th Birthday!!




Wow so that was sooo much fun! (I know I look hammed in the top one..) Between the jello shooters with Cheryl, the drinking at Towers at 11:30am and getting free drinks from the bartender, going to Overtime with my professor and a few classmates... my afternoon was a blast! After I came home and passed out on Janices bed, I woke up ready to go again! Little to my surprise my boyfriend drove up for the night!! I was SO EXCITED that he could make it!! We went out to Esmereldas and had blast! Dayna, Janice, Melissa, Nate, Brock, Mitch, Me, Danielle and Lisa came out and most of us got tanked, well I'm assuming so. I definetely had the best birthday EVER!!! I had so many great pictures on my camera and other people had some awesome ones too so here's just one with me and Mitch and then another one with me and my girls!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

dude, I wish I was there for your 18th. But not like I could have actually done anything. I wouldn't be allowed to order drinks....so it would be kind of pointless. But if i were there,and if i were 18, then it would have been a blast. According to the countdown on my phone, only 391 days till my 18th. Which i sure hope you will be at, beacause I plan on having a kegger....if I can...maybe. Not many of my friends drink, so my birthday may be boring. Who knows....things might change. Anyways , it's awesome to hear you like university. Maybe some year I would be able to be ur room mate..or whatever....only like..a year and a half till university for me...soooooo*thinks of possibilities* u of a is on my list. today i VERY mildly rear ended some person. you can ask me for details cause i dont feel like typing it again..thats all though
im gonna header out...long enough comment. lol
Love ya cuz!
Lindz xoxoxoxox
*good luck wiht exams, youll do great:)