Monday, December 4, 2006

Doubts


Well its 2:11am and I am totally not tired and I miss my family. Don't worry I don't have class until like 2pm tomorrow afternoon so its okay. So as I am sitting here stuffing my mouth full of "low fat" salty pretzels, not able to sleep, I am contimplating my life..well how it is so far. The main thing on my mind is if I am chasing the right profession...like why in the world do I want to be a teacher? I don't know if i have that "feeling" for it..like when I decided on my college...I just looked it up it looked nice I had a good feeling about it and applied then got accepted and that was the end of that. And why a biology teacher?! I always kind of saw myself in the health sciences profession if nothing else..so I guess I'm in the right direction anyways. I have a job at the end of my degree if nothing else.

Also another big thing is that I have never felt more "that I am where I am supposed to be" than I feel right now but I am bored out of my brain! I am hoping that next semester will bring its own challenges and that maybe getting a job and enrolling in bellydance again will help me keep busy. I also feel as though there is something missing and I am partly thinking that it is tap dancing...it used to be such a large part of my life but now its totally not included at all.. I'm also not used to such a relaxed schedual and personally I don't like it! I have never spent more time on a computer! Maybe being 18 will also help me out with this haha...then I'll definetly need a job lol.

My future looks so uncertain and I don't know where to place it or what to do. I realize that maybe I need to take it easy and just let things fall into place as they are supposed to but honestly I am having issues with doing that! How do I know if I am in the right place doing the right thing when I feel so unsettled with it all? I don't know if this is what I want!!!!!

No comments: